Recent Post

08 May 2014

Malaysia Service Centre for Tefal, Kenwood, Delonghi, Rowenta, Krups

Are you having problems getting the services or repairs electrical household goods, especially branded applications like TEFAL , Kenwood , DeLonghi , ROWENTA , Krups ? Is it difficult to get the contacts of their customer service?

I believe we have experienced this problem, especially for the brand TEFAL . TEFAL product is quite popular in shopping centers . However, if electrical TEFAL having problems , where do you need to send for a repair ? It is quite hard to find on the website and what we are able to find on the Facebook is an incomplete information and a lot of negative complaints posted by users of the TEFAL who visit the website.

I am also had felt to give up to fix my TEFAL Steam Generator which has a mechanical problem.
After contacting the supermarket where I bought TEFAL product , I managed to get the sole distributor and service center of TEFAL products and others as above.

So, here is a reference of the said company to share (Click then 'save as' to download the image. You'll able to see more ):
  
I did made an appointment with TMT Services at PJ. I will share whats the next story about the repair scenarios with you all later, just wait. This is the place that I am gonna bring my faulty steam generator:


*Photo courtesy from Panchan Kyaik (http://www.panoramio.com/user/4452518). Thank you.

Hope it can be beneficial and help you solve your problem .


12 comments:

  1. Try this lin too for list of service centres:
    http://facebook.prlabsasia.com/tefalmyproduct/?page_id=2184

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fancy Tefal team iron also started "smoking" after less than 4 months of use ...! shocking!!!
    Trying to get it service or exchanged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Really sad to hear that. In my opinion, the important matters are we should able to get the after sale service after bought the goods, especially the electrical things or any goods that have wear and tear parts.

      Delete
  3. I bought a stand fan TEFAL brand, thinking that it was a good buy as this was a recognized brand for quality. Turns out five months into my purchase, the stupid thing stops running. Seriously!!! What lousy crap and calling customer service they told me to bring it in! As if I have the darn time to do this, who's reimbursing me for transport and for having to find the darn service place?? Last time EVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sad to hear that. Sometimes, few units from one batch got problem, those made by human.. Nothing perfect :(. The bad thing is you or me is one of the victim... :(
      Just put aside what ever assumption or prediction as it is.
      I also wished that KPDNKK should upgrade their enforcement system to protect the customers and thats what of their main function rite? Maybe the law should mandatory the supplier should bare any transportation cost occurred for their faulty product which is still in the warranty period. The best is they should have their own pickup from the customers.
      Anyhow, I am strongly feel that those idea couldn't be realized as it will considered just as an added value to any brand that provided those kind of services, and of course.. the added cost will absorbed into the retail price.
      My personal advise to avoid such problem is just buy a product that we already knew what kind of their main products and do not buy newly introduced products in the market, wait for the latest(impoved) version.

      Delete
  4. MY tefal blender fell and broke and almost hurt my toe. I just bought it early of the month. Where can I get one to replace just the blender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mangku bumi,
      Just try to call Groupe SEB SB & tell them which model do you desired. In case that the model has obsolete, you need to find the new model.

      Delete
  5. Hi, can I contact the same service center for Rowenta product too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As mentioned on the title, I believe they are support that brand too. Just give them a call. No harm.. :)

      Delete
  6. I own a tefal blender with a glass jar for quite a few years. The miller was plastic and it only last for a few months only. the container broken around the blade since the plastic bottom was very thin.
    The glass jar was quite lasting because the glass is thick and heavy. There are two rubber seals at the bottom worn out but sadly their service agent in Citta Mall did not sell the gasket or seals only. They ask me to buy the whole set of jar instead. My jar and the blade still perfectly ok, I do not need a new jar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donate Sadaqah Online to Muslims charity through Muslim Rose Today to help extremely poor people around the world. Your online sadaqah can help those less fortunate. So we can donate zakat online with the help of Muslim rose welfare organization. Your zakat donations can help those less fortunate

    ReplyDelete