Recent Post

04 September 2012

Review - Quaker Oat Cookies

This is my first & new section just to write some reviews for several local foods products.
Hope it can be useful for you all to get some information before you buy.
Today, I would like to write about the Quaker Oat Cookies that I bought in August 2012. I took only two taste but I can't remember how many taste in the market right now.

Left is with honey & nuts, right is with chocolate chips


Just to tell you all that previously I am quite not like the Quaker oat due to the taste was not met my taste. Now, this product is really change my mind. Yup, I love it! The most taste I preferred is the chocolate chips flavor.

This is the real shape when out from the packet (with honey & nuts). Its 3pcs in a packet, 5 packets in a box. Yeah, the shape is absolutely not same as ahown on the box but the most important is the taste!


No comments:

Post a Comment