Recent Post

17 March 2011

Test - HTC HD2 stock battery replacement

Recently, I have browse my local websites to search for the replacement of my HTC HD2 due to the unsatisfied original stock battery whereby I need to recharge at least for every 6-7hrs after full charged.
For the first time, I did charged for 8hrs using portable charger then I start to use this Andida battery on the next day. During using it for 2-3 days the battery consumptions were worse than the stock! I did called the seller on the 3rd day. The seller told me that the battery need to run at least 6-7 recharge cycle then it will show the performance. Ok, I did follow the advice. So, this is the result...

Stock 1230mah
Andida 1600mah

This is the comparison chart that I've made:

Both batteries were tested with normal daily usage activities such like making calls, lil bit wifi, download apps.
We also can see the tempreature of the stock battery is between 33-37ºC but the replacement Andida battery 27-28ºC.
Hope the battery lifetime will meet the satisfaction too!!...
P/s: As of today (17.03.11) status, the 100% discharges for Andida battery is 69hrs (but without any activities included screen being always turn off).

continue to http://suarakonsumers.blogspot.com/2011/03/update-190311-test-htc-hd2-stock.html

No comments:

Post a Comment