Recent Post

16 January 2011

Boost up your Astro / Byond satellite signal

Recently I have upgraded my Astro to Byond. My last time Astro (old Astro) was normally being interrupted during raining as I believe all of Astro subscribers are facing this same issue right?
Once my new Astro Beyond was installed, I can saw the sattellite signal just ok but I am not really satisfied because I don't want the same problem happen during my old Astro.


This is how I has boost up my Astro Byond satellite signal:


1) Signal during installed on day 1:




2) Signal when installed the in-line amp:














3) The in-line amplifier (any brand. ask the seller):


4) Installation:













Happy D.I.Ying...:)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome...can this apply to old astro too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, old too & any using the same type of cables.

      Delete
  2. Where can I buy this? I've been a few electrical shops and they don't sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good, where can i get one? and how much?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saya guna skybox...pasang in-line amplifier ni signal satelit makin teruk pulak..adeh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comment on this. Never use skybox before.. :p. Sepatutnya ok kalau guna standard cable yg bewarna putih tu (RG-6, kalau tak salah).

      Delete
  5. informative post.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete